WGC’s core focus and humble beginnings started with the ‘nuts and bolts’ of the network backbone and subnet build-out. This is what we still do every day, recognizing its value in ensuring a project’s success by tying together every other piece of the network puzzle. Being rather organic, it is the seed which, if planned and planted correctly with diligence, ultimately becomes the roots of the plant that sustains the total network’s life and ability to grow. Beyond the physical cable plant or media is the next important level, the equipment layer. In this layer, our expertise lies in the efficient deployment of all types of equipment from inception to handing over the keys.
As a preferred approach, WGC can pool from our resource of experts to source the whole project as a turnkey solution so you don’t have to. That means one point of responsibility for multiple facets of the project including everything from concept to execution, such as design, budget, sourcing, project management, scheduling, deployment, and assurance. Our team’s engineers and PMs work closely with the client to ensure a reliable, robust deployment on-time and on budget. By delivering the benefits of aggregated experience, business intelligence, and collective expertise gained from life in the trenches, our skilled professionals can simplify the deployment process, resulting in significant time and cost savings for your company. We are not just infrastructure experts; we are complete solution specialists.
• Technology needs assessment: Assessment of technological and business objectives to determine technology solutions and meet defined network plans
• Planning and design: Identification and definition of requirements and proposed solutions
• Implementation: Site surveys, analysis, system configurations, execution, testing and documentation
Waveguide specializes in racking network distribution switches and peripherals, installing workstation PC’s and printers, wireless access points and antennas, telecommunication systems, and installing a host of other network components. This is where Waveguide’s experienced management and vendor relationships bring value-added benefit to the equation. With our knowledgeable and conscientious staff and technicians, Waveguide has deployed voice, data, video, and wireless systems solutions for corporate offices, distribution centers, schools, offshore rigs and entire fleets.
Waveguide has participated in and managed complete system deployments of:
• Data and Distribution Centers and RDP’s
• Wi-Fi networks
• CCTV Security Networks
• DAS – Shipboard and Premise Cellular Networks
• DECT Wireless Voice Networks
• Satellite Infrastructure and Deployment Solutions
• PBX and VoIP Telecommunications
• Point of Sale (POS) Solutions
• RFID Networks
• Digital Signage
• Redundant Networks
• PC and Workstation Upgrades
• Entertainment Systems
• Reserve Power